Junior Marketing & PR Assistant
Based: Milton Keynes
Hours: Full Time / Part Time will be considered
An exciting opportunity to join a growing Marketing & PR agency based in Milton Keynes. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the team to work on a number of fun B2C clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with campaign planning and co-ordination within the marketing calendar, from concept to delivery
- Support with social media planning, scheduling and monitoring
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop new ideas of brand and communications activity for clients
- Understanding the market for each client through regular research
- Building and maintaining media relationships to gain positive publicity and promote client events
- Copy writing for events, newsletters and blogs
- Monitoring the media for client opportunities and keeping up to date with current affairs
- Attending and promoting client events
- Understanding customer acquisition
- Understand both marketing and PR
- Great communicator with a fun personality
- The ability to multi-task
- Be able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Understand and can use MS Office Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Eager to learn and develop in a small business
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and without supervision
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies please.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com