Independent car bodywork repair and alloy wheel refurbishment company, Scuff N Scratch Solutions celebrate its sixth anniversary this year.
Established in 2011, Scuff N Scratch Solutions has become a successful business start-up for Milton Keynes, creating new jobs and apprenticeship opportunities at its workshop based in Denbigh Hall Industrial Estate, Bletchley.
From its very early days, Owner, Rob Clark has always set ambitious goals for his automotive repair company and has grown year on year; taking on specialist projects and working on an array of impressive supercars alongside minor crash repairs, scuffs and paintwork repairs.
Looking back at the six years Scuff N Scratch has been in business, Rob provides six fascinating facts about his beloved company…
1. Scuff N Scratch started as a mobile repair company back in 2011. Rob took the plunge and rented a small unit in Fenny Stratford back in 2012, mainly to escape the cold winters. With a growing local reputation as a trusted and skilled workshop, he quickly outgrew the 1,000 square foot workshop and moved premises in 2014 to the company’s current 5,500 square foot location in Denbigh Hall.
2. Scuff N Scratch employs 10 members of staff: A Workshop Manager, a talented Painter, an expert Panel Beater, three skilled Bodywork Preppers, two enthusiastic Apprentices, an experienced Wheel Technician and an organised Office Manager.
3. In its six years, Scuff N Scratch has repaired over 15,000 cars in and around Milton Keynes – the equivalent of cars stretching 37.2 miles long.
4. The company has used over 9,360 litres of lacquer to finish paint jobs– enough to fill 117 average baths!
5. The paint specialists undertake many projects, from supercars to its most unique requests including, a Smeg fridge and ski poles to match the colour of a customer’s car.
6. Scuff N Scratch have worked on some rare cars over the years, its favourite projects being a Ferrari Enzo, worth a whopping £1.5 million and an F50 – only 349 were ever made of the model.
Rob Clark, Owner of Scuff N Scratch Solutions commented: “We are thrilled with how much we’ve achieved in six years. Our vision hasn’t changed since starting the business – we offer a high quality service and build a growing reputation in Milton Keynes by operating in an honest and ethical way. We believe this has been the reason our business has flourished and continues to do so. The business is a success thanks to the support, hard work and grit of my incredible hand-picked team of experts.”
Scuff N Scratch Solutions is a premier same day, bodywork and alloy wheel refurbishment company specialising in; bumper scuff repairs, paint restoration, vandal scratch repair, minor crash repair, small dent repair, full re-sprays and custom bodywork, alloy wheel refurbishment and machines polishing & detailing.
For more information about Scuff N Scratch, visit: www.scuffnscratchsolutions.co.uk
or call 01908 377217.